This is an agreement between you and Tourism Marketing SA regarding your use of Tourism Marketing SA's computers, interactive information, communication and server management service. This Agreement governs the terms and conditions under which Tourism Marketing SA makes the services offered by Tourism Marketing SA available to individual consumers through a personal computer or similar access, or to individual consumers or small businesses in connection with the " Tourism Marketing SA " web hosting or similar services. Under this Agreement, you must comply with Tourism Marketing SA's then current "Acceptable Use Policy," as updated from time to time by Tourism Marketing SA.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
Tourism Marketing SA will provide a service to the purchaser (hereafter referred to as the Account Holder), for the Account Holder's chosen service, for the period of time (the Term) corresponding with the payment plan chosen by the Account Holder. This contract will be automatically renewed at the end of the Term and each successive renewal term, unless terminated. Cancelation must be done in writing via the following methods:
1) By e-mail to email@example.com.
2) By fax to 086 518 9401
Please note that by default we require notification of non-renewal at least 2 business days prior to the renewal date, unless otherwise specified. If you do not provide this notice, you will be charged for the next terms rate.
- Tourism Marketing SA's services are provided on an as is, as available basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Tourism Marketing SA expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the Tourism Marketing SA services will be error-free, secure or uninterrupted. No oral advice or written information given by Tourism Marketing SA, its employees, licensors of the like, will create a warranty; nor may you rely on any such information or advice. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- The Web Server Internet account and/or related electronic services can only be used for legal purposes under all applicable international, federal, provincial, and municipal laws. Further, the Account Holder agrees not to store, transmit, link to, advertise or make available any images containing pornography. Violations of these or any other provisions of this Agreement may result in termination of the services provided by Tourism Marketing SA, with or without the grant of a notice or cure period, such notice or cure period to be granted at the sole discretion of Tourism Marketing SA based upon the severity of the violation. Tourism Marketing SA reserves the right to refuse service if any of the content within, or any links from, the Account Holder's website is deemed illegal, misleading, or obscene, or is otherwise in breach of Tourism Marketing SA's then current Acceptable Use Policy, in the sole and absolute opinion of Tourism Marketing SA. Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement, the content of the Account Holder's website is the sole responsibility of the Account Holder. The Account Holder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Tourism Marketing SA from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, or settlements, including reasonable attorney's fees, costs, and other expenses incurred by Tourism Marketing SA, (collectively, Claims) related to or in connection with the content of the Account Holder's website. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Account Holder acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to the Account Holder. Account Holder is aware that Tourism Marketing SA reserves the right to change the specified rates and charges from time to time.
- The Account Holder agrees to follow generally accepted rules of "Netiquette" when sending e-mail messages or posting to newsgroups. Tourism Marketing SA will not change passwords to any account without proof of identification, which is satisfactory to Tourism Marketing SA, which may include written authorization with signature. In the event of any partnership break-up, divorce or other legal problems that includes Account Holder, Account Holder understands that Tourism Marketing SA will remain neutral and may put the account on hold until the situation has been resolved. Under no circumstances will Tourism Marketing SA be liable for any losses incurred by Account Holder during this time of determination of ownership, or otherwise. The Account Holder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Tourism Marketing SA from any and all Claims arising from such ownership disputes. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- The Account Holder agrees not to harm Tourism Marketing SA, its reputation, computer systems, programming and/or other persons using Tourism Marketing SA's services. Tourism Marketing SA reserves the right to select the server for Account Holder's website for best performance. The Account Holder understands that the services provided by Tourism Marketing SA are provided on a shared server. This means that one website cannot be permitted to overwhelm the server with heavy CPU usage, for example from the use of highly active CGI scripts or chat scripts. If the Account Holder's website overwhelms the server and causes complaints from other users, the Account Holder has outgrown the realm of shared servers, and will need to relocate it's website. Tourism Marketing SA will refund any unused portion of prepaid services. If the Account Holder refuses to comply with this Section, then Tourism Marketing SA has the right to terminate the services provided to the Account Holder without any refunds of the unused portion prepaid by the Account Holder. The Account Holder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Tourism Marketing SA and any other Account Holder from any and all Claims resulting from the Account Holder's use of the services provided by Tourism Marketing SA The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- The Account Holder's rights and privileges under this Agreement cannot be sold or transferred without the prior written consent of Tourism Marketing SA.
- If the Account Holder sells or resells advertising or web space to a third party then the Account Holder will be responsible for the contents of that advertising and the actions of that third party. Tourism Marketing SA has the absolute right to reject any advertising or other third party content that is illegal, offensive or otherwise in breach of the then current Tourism Marketing SA Acceptable Use Policy. The e-mail distribution by the Account Holder of "SPAM", "JUNK MAIL", or "UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL E-MAIL", is expressly prohibited. If the Account Holder refuses to remove any advertising or other third party content deemed objectionable by Tourism Marketing SA, Tourism Marketing SA may terminate the services being provided to the Account Holder.
- Tourism Marketing SA will use its best efforts to maintain a full time Internet presence for the Account Holder. The Account Holder hereby acknowledges that the network may, at various time intervals, be down due, but not restricted to, utility interruption, equipment failure, natural disaster, acts of God, or human error. In no event shall Tourism Marketing SA be liable to the Account Holder for any damages resulting from or related to any failure or delay of Tourism Marketing SA in providing access to the Internet under this Agreement. In no event shall Tourism Marketing SA be liable to the Account Holder for any indirect, special or consequential damages or lost profits arising out of or related to this Agreement or the performance or breach thereof. The aggregate, total liability of Tourism Marketing SA under this Agreement, if any, shall in no event or circumstance exceed the total amount actually paid by the Account Holder hereunder. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- This Agreement applies to all accounts, sub-accounts, and alternative account names associated with your principal account. The Account Holder is responsible for the use of each account, whether used under any name or by any person, and for ensuring full compliance with this Agreement by all users of that account. A Tourism Marketing SA account may not be transferred without prior written approval from Tourism Marketing SA. The Account Holder is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password. In the event of a breach of security through the Account Holder's account, the Account Holder will be liable for any unauthorized use of Tourism Marketing SA services, including any damages resulting there from, until the Account Holder notifies Tourism Marketing SA's customer service.
- If Tourism Marketing SA assigns the Account Holder an Internet Protocol address in connection with the Account Holder's use of the Tourism Marketing SA services, the right to use that Internet Protocol address will remain with and belong only to Tourism Marketing SA, and the Account Holder will have no right to use that Internet Protocol address except as allowed by Tourism Marketing SA in its sole and absolute discretion.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Account Holder and Tourism Marketing SA with respect to the Tourism Marketing SA services and supersedes all prior agreements between the Account Holder and Tourism Marketing SA. Tourism Marketing SA's failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. In the event that a portion of this Agreement is held unenforceable, the unenforceable portion will be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- The parties shall attempt to resolve all disputes arising out of this Agreement in a spirit of cooperation and with a problem-solving mindset, without formal proceedings. Any dispute, which cannot be so resolved, shall be subject to binding arbitration upon the written demand of either party. Arbitration shall take place in South Africa. Should any legal action permissible under this Agreement be instituted to enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement, in particular the right to collect money due on unpaid invoices, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney's fees and expenses incurred at both the trial and appellate levels. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- The Account Holder agrees to indemnify and hold Tourism Marketing SA harmless from any and all Claims resulting from or connected with any activities conducted by the Account Holder. The Account Holder and Tourism Marketing SA will promptly notify the other upon receipt of any Claim or legal action arising out of activities conducted pursuant to this Agreement. The rights and responsibilities established in this paragraph will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Tourism Marketing SA may include the Account Holder's name and contact information in directories of Tourism Marketing SA's service subscribers for the purpose promoting the use of the services by additional potential clients. However, Tourism Marketing SA is not authorized to print the Account Holder's name, trademarks or other identifying information in any other advertising or promotional materials without the prior written consent of the Account Holder.
- The interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement shall be governed according the laws of the Republic of South Africa (excluding its choice of law rules). The Account Holder hereby consents to personal jurisdiction in the federal and provincial courts of South Africa for any action arising out of or relating to the Account Holder's use of the Tourism Marketing SA services. The federal and provincial courts of South Africa will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such actions. In any such action, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the action, including but not limited to its costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney's fees. The terms of this Section will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Notices required by this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered either by personal delivery or by mail. If delivered by mail, notices shall be sent by any express mail service; or by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; with all postage and charges prepaid. All notices and other written communications under this Agreement shall be addressed to the individuals in the capacities indicated below, or as specified by subsequent written notice delivered by the party whose address has changed.
- Because the Internet is a global communication tool, and we have clients from nearly every country in the world it is difficult to dictate what is considered "adult material." However, it is not our function to discriminate against those who choose to utilize adult content or adult related material. This being said, there are still several reasons why Tourism Marketing SA has been forced to create its no adult sites policy for its virtual server users.
- Account holders can receive a refund if account is cancelled within the initial 30 days after sign up. If the account holder cancels after the time period specified, there will be no refund given.
- Once your account has exceeded its alloted resource limits (such as, but not limited to bandwidth or diskspace) additional fee's will be applied. Full responsibility for any excess resources generated by an account is assumed by the account holder. Temporary closure of accounts after resource exhaustion will not be applied automatically unless specified by the account holder.
NB: please view our 'hosting package' pages within our website for current pricing and general information regarding this.
- If an account holder's account becomes overdue, the account will be suspended. Interest will accrue on the overdue account at a rate of 5% per month until the outstanding balance is paid in full.
- If an account holder reverses a credit card charge, a R200 (incl VAT) charge back fee will be applied to the customers account. Failed debit orders incur a charge of R50 (incl VAT).
- If an account holder's account is overdue for 90 days, the account will be handed over to an outside collection agency. At that time the account holder will incur a R200 collection fee added to the balance previously due.
- All accounts are subject to verification.
- You agree that Tourism Marketing SA may establish limits concerning use of any Tourism Marketing SA service offered on any Tourism Marketing SA web site, including without limitation the maximum number of days that e-mail messages will be retained by any Tourism Marketing SA service, the maximum number of e-mail messages that may be sent from or received by an account on any Tourism Marketing SA service, the maximum size of an e-mail message that may be sent from or received by an account on any Tourism Marketing SA service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Tourism Marketing SA's servers on your behalf either cumulatively or for any particular service. You agree that Tourism Marketing SA has no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any messages or other content maintained or transmitted by any Tourism Marketing SA service. You acknowledge that the features, parameters (for example, the amount of storage available to users) or existence of any Tourism Marketing SA service may change at any time.
- In the event of 30 days of non-payment, you agree to Tourism Marketing SA's right to place a "non-payment" page on your domain. Furthermore you agree that DNS of your domain will remain unchanged until full payment for the outstanding balance on your account has been received by Tourism Marketing SA.
- Tourism Marketing SA may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of Account Holder to pay charges when they become due. Such termination or denial will not relieve the Account Holder of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.
- The responsibility of all passwords and other related sensitive information is assumed by the account holder, should any additional fee's arise from resource consumption due to poor credentials (such as, but not limited to blank passwords or "test" accounts) no fault shall be levied on Tourism Marketing SA.
- Limitation of liability - You agree that our entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, with respect to any Services(s) provided under this Agreement and any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid for such Service(s). We and our contractors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use any of the Services or for the cost of procurement of substitute services. We disclaim any and all loss or liability resulting from, but not limited to: (1) loss or liability resulting from access delays or access interruptions; (2) loss or liability resulting from data non-delivery or data mis-delivery; (3) loss or liability resulting from acts of God; (4) loss or liability resulting from the unauthorized use or misuse of your account identifier or password; (5) loss or liability resulting from errors, omissions, or misstatements in any and all information or services(s) provided under this Agreement; (6) loss or liability resulting from the interruption of your Service. You agree that we will not be liable for any loss of registration and use of your domain name, or for interruption of business, or any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our maximum liability exceed two thousand (R500) rand.
- Traffic Overage Disputes - Should you wish to dispute a traffic overage charge you may do so by requesting an overage investigation, however should the traffic usage be accurate within a 5% margin a once off charge of R150 per domain/server will be applied to the corresponding account.