5 Guest House Marketing Tips to help Improve your Off Season OccupancyMay 31, 2019
Bigger, better and meatier Hantam Meat Festival a must for everyoneSeptember 18, 2019
1.) Sign into your Gmail account
- Sign into the Gmail Account you want to Link to your Business Email Address. www.google.com/gmail/
- Look for the Gear Icon top right – Click the gear icon and select Settings.
2.) Add your Business Email account details.
- Click on Accounts and Import.
- Under the Check mail from other accounts section,Click the Add a mail account.
3.) Add your RECEIVE (POP3) Business Email account details.
- Add the Business Email Address you would like to use and Click Next.
- Make sure the Import emails from my other account (POP3) option is selected and Click Next.
- Add yourUsername (email@example.com) and Password(XXXXXXXX).
- The POP Server details should be mail.your domain.com and Port 110.
- Tick the Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server option and Click Add Account. (This will save a backup of your email on a 3rd party Secure server.)
4.) Now add your SEND (SMTP) Business Email account details.
- Steps 1 – 3 above will allow you to check your Business Email using your Gmail account.
- In order to Send your Business Email without it looking like you are using your Gmail account, the following needs to be done.
- Tick Yes, I want to be able to send mail as firstname.lastname@example.org and Click Next.
- Fill in the Name that will appear in the From field of emails Sent from this Business Email Address.
- Tick the Treat as an alias option and Click Next Step.
- Add your SMTP Server (email@example.com) and Port 587.
- Add your Username(firstname.lastname@example.org) and Password(XXXXXXXX).
- Tick the Secured connection using TLS option and Click Add Account.
- Now you will be asked to Verify your ownership of this Email Account by providing a Confirmation code.
- Open you Internet Browser and log onto your Remote Email at http://mail.yourdomain.com
- Click on the Webmail icon and fill in the Username(email@example.com) and Password(XXXXXXXX) for this account.
- Provide the Confirmation code from the Email that Google sent and Verify. (See example of Email below.)
5.) Sending Email from your Business Email Address using your Gmail account.
- In your Gmail Account Compose a new email or Reply to any email as you would normally do.
- In the New Message window, Click on the Drop-down Arrow next to the email address in the From field and Click on the Business Email Address you would like to use.
>> You are now all set up to Run your Business Email through your Gmail account!
Link – http://bit.ly/2LTyNiX